Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Too Good To Be True

Our tickets arrived yesterday...


...It's almost too good to be true!!!

People keep asking if I'm getting excited yet, and honestly, I have been so busy working on projects that I want to finish before I leave work on Thursday and trying to organize Hunter's schedule while I am gone that I have hardly had time to think about the weekend ahead.  It feels like weeks ago that Mom texted me we were going to the Super Bowl- and that was just a week ago!

We were referred a dog-sitter by the Grant family, who have been our go-to friends for all things puppy since before we even brought Hunter home.  They really recommended Linzy's company Passionate4Pets, and I know she stays over at their home when they're gone.  

Best laid plans went awry when Sam and I realized we are BOTH gone Thursday night.  Luckily Linzy was free and she came to the rescue- we are now the proud (?) employers of a dog-sitter.  I am sure Sam is still wrapping his head around it, but I am sure that Hunter will be better behaved for Sam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment